Ahhhhhh shampoo and conditioners. If any of you know me at all I despise pantene and super cheap shampoo and conditioners. I am pretty picky and tend to have a favorite for a few years.
I completely understand that not everyone has the money for high quality product. Unfortunately I instantly was spoiled because my first Salon only had high quality product lines. My first love of shampoo and conditioner was:
1. Bumble and Bumble gentle shampoo and super rich conditioner. This was my fav around 10 years ago.
2. Then Pureology hydrating shampoo and conditioner. Since then they have come out with a " light " which is not as heavy.
3. Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Shampoo and Conditioner
4. Alterna bamboo shine shampoo and conditioner
5. Last and not least Davines Oi shampoo and conditioner. This came out around 3 months ago and I truly want to use this on every single client and on my hair every day ( well i don't wash every day, BUT every time that I do wash my hair ). It is sulfate free, has roucou oil in it and as usual with Davines has little to non carbon footprint. Did I mention the smell ?? Amaaazing ! The Oi milk and Oi oil is crazy good too.........
Stay tuned for my next post about middle price range shampoo and conditioners :)